come and i will show you around.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

let me say it one last time!

EXAMS ARE OOVVEERR!

ok, i may be a day late but that is not the issue. the issue is that exams are over and i can have a long hiatus from mugging! finally, i can rest my mind and shop till i literally drop onto the ground. i cant wait for the end-year sales to come. especially brands like mango and m)phosis. HAHA. alright, i know i cant shop everyday but i can go out and have fun. i could finally do all the things i have been dying to do since i dont know when. however, i could tell that my mental and physical state are exhausted from all the mugging. so i am going slow with having fun for now.

alright, we are going to have a cell dinner cum post exams celebrations later. steamboat, my favourite. yay, finally i am going to breathe orchand's air. HAHA. oh, but i feel like eating carl's jr. burger and fries now. i can literally taste the succulent texture melting into my mouth, teasing my tastebud. i am famishedddd! oh man, dinner would you please hurry come?

ps. that fight for siantzuwhathername at surge@mos is immature and lame.

No comments: