come and i will show you around.

Monday, December 18, 2006

okie dokie! i am back :D

home is where the heart is, so no need to elaborate further. anyhow, i did had fun at church camp! even as my muscle aches, i am still gald i went for the camp. especially with my two good friends cum cell members; rah and lynnette :D and most importantly, i met the Great One above. He opened my eyes to so many things that i have so often overlooked. i felt His love stronger too this time round. i also learnt to step out in faith, not by side. i rest in my Hero :D

aye. in my absense, my friends contacts seem to have dwindle ): i have got a lot of catch up to do man. there so many people i wanna to see again! looks like 24hrs a day isnt enough. but i will find a way (:

alright, got things later. so gotta run!

ps: add me at friendster if i ain't your friend yet!

No comments: