come and i will show you around.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007


THE FIVE! and ME! :D

HMM, havent been blogging. HAHA. the usual, been busy with life.

anyways, i would like to thank all those who send me birthday wishes. i am really touched that you guys remember my birthday even though you hardly see me :D and i would also like to thank those wonderful five friends of mine who spent my birthday with me :D all of you ended my birthday with such happiness that night! hmm, although my birthday was great, a couple of close pals seemed to went MIA? i am not sad, just a little! disappointed when i do remember yours and you dont. BUT!, its a small thing la. HAHA. as long as you dont forget me, i am happy enough!

alright, new job starts on thurs! i am slightly doubtful though. but i know my Lord has sent angels to look after me, so i will go with no worries! HOHOHO.

No comments: